* Do women presidents fall harder than the men? Read my February 5, 2018 my op-ed in The New York Times on “Latin America’s female leadership void.”
* With Merike Blofield and Christina Ewig, I guest edited the Winter 2017 issue of Social Politics, entitled “The Left and Gender Equality: Achievements, Setbacks and Variation after Latin America’s Pink Tide.” Check out the table of contents and our introduction, which discusses the Latin American’s left mixed record on gender equality.
* Read my latest publication on conceptualizing and responding to violence against women in politics, “The Challenges with Legislation as Enforcement: Rethinking Responses to Violence against Women in Politics”. Available in Spanish or in English.
* My article on corporate quota policies in Western Europe (co-authored with Susan Clark Muntean) was accepted for publication in the Journal of Women, Politics, & Policy. Read our author copy.
* I contributed to a United Nations’ Development Programme report on”Gender and Work” in Argentina, writing a short piece on quotas for corporate boards. Download and read the report in Spanish, or contact me for the English version!